|Company name||TENTAKAKU Co., Ltd.|
|Representative||Kurihara Kiyoshi (Representative Director and President)|
|Address||1555-1 Hibari, Imizu-Shi, Toyama, 939-0351 Japan|
|Established||August 24th 1993|
|Number of Employees||100 employees|
|Business Line||Ramen restaurant management, Chinese noodles manufacturing, Online shopping, Event Exhibition, Franchise Business (overseas)|
|Store development||Main events|
Established Ramen Restaurant in Kanazawa City
• Opened Kosugi Branch (then became the head office)
Started selling Toyama Black Soy Sauce Ramen
Established ZATORA Limited
Established Toyama Black Menya Iroha
Note: Started selling "Toyama Black" and "White Shrimp"
Note: It was the first time to officially use "Toyama Black" as store name and menu name since then.
• Opened CiC branch in Toyama Station (directly-managed branch)
Exhibited "Shinsousui Ramen" at the Toyama Ramen Festival and became topic of conversation
Management innovation plan was approved by Toyama governor
Entity Conversion to TENTAKAKU Co., Ltd
Started selling Black and White Ramen online
Established first store outside the prefecture (run for 3 years) in "Hamamatsu Bengara Yokocho"
Opened Tokyo Odaiba restaurant "Ramen Kokugikan" (run for 1 year)
|Note: A series of television interviews focused on Odaiba restaurant; Toyama Black had a big breakthrough since then.|
Opened EAON Kahoku branch in Ishikawa Prefecture (run for 6 years)
Odaiba store was introduced in NHK "Kaitai-Shin Show"
• Opened Kyoto Ekibiru Branch (directly-managed branch)
• Opened Ebina VinaWalk Branch (directly-managed branch)
Started selling "Cup Noodle" and "Baby Star Ramen" nationwide via Circle K Sunkus
Champion at 1st Tokyo Ramen Show 2009 (Sold 4041 bowls in 3 days)
Opened Matto branch in Ishikwaa (run for 7 years)
Opened Toyama Prefecture Tonami Branch (run for 3 years)
Received Special Achievement Award from Toyama Prefecture Tourism Federation
Received the "Toyama Prefecture Governor's Award" from the Toyama Prefecture Chamber of Commerce and Industry Federation
Champion at 2nd Tokyo Ramen Show, the 2nd successive championship
Record: 13,355 bowls in 5days
Opened Singapore branch (run for 2 years)
Opened Ikebukuro Tobu branch (run for 1 year)
Joint Event opened in China, Beijing, Japan Ramen in Yokocho (for 6 months)
Appeared on NTV "World Assumption News Special"
Champion at the 3rd Tokyo Ramen Show, the 3nd successive championship
Record: 14,585 bowls in 5 days
Opened Los Angeles branch (run for 2 years)
Opened 2nd Los Angeles branch (run for 2 years)
Owner Kiyoshi Kurihara attended a TV Tokyo's show called "Poverty escape strategy of love" as an expert
Received the "Toyama Director of Sightseeing and Local Development" Award
Joint the 4th Tokyo Ramen Show.
Achieved 4 consecutive victories as Toyama team
Record: 14,645 bowls in 5days
• Opened Hong Kong Branch (1st restaurant FC)
Opened Musashi Koyama branch in Tokyo (run for 2 years)
Joint "Iron Chef" event in Indonesia for 17 days Collaborated with Mr. Chen Kenichi
Live on NHK show "Tensai Telebi Kun"
• Opened Wuhan branch in China (FC)
Champion at 6th Tokyo Ramen Show 2014
Record: 10,999 bowls in 5 days
• Opened Shanghai branch (FC)
• Opened Wuhan 2nd branch (FC)
• Opened Akihabara branch in Tokyo(company directly managed restaurant)
• Opened Shanghai 2nd branch (FC)
Appeared on TV Tokyo "Future Century Zipangu"
Released collaborative product with Lawson
Frequently develop new products 2-3 times a year
• Opened Thai branch in Bangkok (FC)
• Opened Toyama Airport branch (company directly managed restaurant)
• Opened Shanghai 3rd branch (FC)
Opened Taiwan 1st branch (FC)
• Opened Shanghai 4th branch (FC)
• Opened Shanghai 5th branch (FC)
• Opened Hanoi Branch in Vietnam (FC)
• Opened Foshan Branch in China (FC)
• Opened Matsuyama Avenue Branch in Ehime Prefecture (FC)
• Opened Thai 2nd branch (FC)
Recognized as the largest store in 10 consecutive years at the 10th Tokyo Ramen Show (this time we sold Halal Ramen)
Note: The efforts to make Halal Ramen are broadcast live on NHK nationwide, and the same news continues to be transmitted many times later.
"Toyama Black" Ramen started selling at the event of 260 Kagetsu Arashi stores nationwide.
• Opened Changzhou Branch in China (FC)
• Opened Taiwan 2nd branch in Taoyuan Airport (FC)
Started selling Toyama Black Noodle Cup nationwide via Sanyo Foods.
Produced menu for No1 [KU:] Ramen Izakaya Bar, Moscow
Also introduced in the Aero Aircraft Magazine
|The symbols marked " • "are existing branches.|